Training & Placement Cell
The interface of Academia and corporate is necessary for the grooming and nurturing of the students.The teachers help the students with academic inputs and the Corporate helps to imbibe the needs of the changing corporate scenario. Keeping this very important aspect of an Educational institution and this institution is having a Training & Placement Cell (T&PFor any student, placement is the culmination of all hardwork hard he has put. To facilitate the students for getting better placements in the industry,the following activities are performed:
- Arranging campus interviews for their recruitments.
- Arranging guest lecturers of eminent personalities from industry and educational institutions for career counseling.
- Arranging workshops on different topics.
- Co-ordination for industrial visits for students.
- Co-ordinating with different departments for arranging Technical seminars.
- Arranging personality development programs, including mock interviews, written tests and group discussion.
Want to be an Entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and is accountable for the inherent risks and the outcome. The term was originally a loanword from French and was first defined by the Irish-French economist Richard Cantillon. Entrepreneur in English is a term applied to a person who is willing to launch a new venture or enterprise and accept full responsibility for the outcome. Jean-Baptiste Say, a French economist, is believed to have coined the word “entrepreneur” in the 19th century – he defined an entrepreneur as “one who undertakes an enterprise, especially a contractor, acting as intermediatory between capital and labour”. A broader definition by French Economist J.B. Say (1800) “The entrepreneur shifts economic resources out of lower and into higher productivity and greater yield.
|1||For Technopreneur click here|
|2||For National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development click here|
|3||For Youth Entrepreneurship Toolkit click here|
|4||For Youth Entrepreneurship Toolkit click here|